I should be the one exchanging vows with you
You were there, walking down the aisle, dressed in white, beautifully covered with makeup, walking with long heels, arms tangled in your father. I wish I could be the one waiting for you in the altar, but I’m not. What we had was a short affair. Still, I should thank you for loving me despite my weaknesses and mistakes. I should be the one exchanging vows with you. It should be me who will spend forever with you. But all those aspirations will never happen. Should I stay? Or should I go?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?