Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Would you let her go even if she means the world to you?

My friends are calling me martyr, stupid, idiot, douchebag and more because I can’t let go of the girl who made me realize I am worthy of being loved too.
She cheated on me many times but I just can’t let her go.
I know she’s been loving me this whole time.
I was just away, that’s why she cheated.
Am I wrong for still keeping her? I always believe that if you love someone, you shouldn’t let that someone go.
I can’t afford seeing her with somebody else.
I loved, love and will be loving her for sure.
Is that wrong?  

1 Answers

Roeshell Answered:

Hey,

I like the way you have framed your problem keeping the positives of your relationship up straight.
It's good that you are acknowledging the positivity she has brought into your life and has made you a better person than yesterday.

See, it's not a rare case, it happens with mostly everyone. Every person or situation teaches you something and through such experiences, you learn, you improve and become a better version of yourself.

Understand, it's a constant process, If tomorrow someone else will come in your life, she too will have something to offer you but there you have to make a choice whether you are grabbing something good out of it or damaging yourself.

But, now that you are all aware of the fact that she is in a relationship with someone else and has ditched you many times before, I believe, an action has to be taken here. It's more like stabbing at your back.

There is an old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you; Fool me twice, SHAME ON ME".
Also, understand that living in an unhealthy relationship is toxic to your well being.

Also, listen to your heart and don't be judgemental about your girlfriend due to peer pressure.

Take care.

menu

Stupidbf35
Replied on Sep 02, 2020

Hey! Thank you so much for your advice.
I have just realized something.
I realize my worth which I have forgotten for a long time now.
Well, thanks to you.
I'll figure it out pretty soon.
I have been thinking about this since I read your comment and maybe it's for me to take an action now.
I've been hurting so much.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...