Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Getting the passion back

Me and my husband have been married 21 years been together 26, we regularly have sex, about one to two times a week, and when we have sex we both enjoy it, but I’m almost embarrassed to say, we don’t kiss or have foreplay, we always do the same thing, he gives me oral sex then I start giving him oral sex then we have sex and that’s it, it’s very enjoyable but the same thing every time.
I want to bring that passion back into our marriage but don’t know how just feel like we’ve been in such a routine for so long that it’s like neither of us know how to make “that move” anymore, but want to, almost feel awkward kissing him and that’s horrible! Please help me and tell me what we can do to better that part of our marriage, I love him and can’t ever see myself with anyone else but we are so missing that in our marriage it hurts

1 Answer

Destiny Couple said on
It sounds like you two are still having sex and have some physical intimacy so it sounds like you two are just in a rut and need to open up more in the bedroom.

What books and guides have referred to, if any?

Sometimes it is about one person taking the lead, and the other responding to it. How has this been for you?

Love to hear your feedback.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer