My husband is a people pleaser. We recently found out what a destructive thing that is and now I'm feeling more vulnerable than ever. It has given him license to lie and handle me. It's like I don't even know who he is and at the same time feel like I'm not good enough for him to share himself with. I can't stop this melancholy so of course he just wants to ride in on his white horse and save me. Nothing about us feels real anymore and the more it happens, the worse I feel. Is there just no way to fix this?
Post your answer
- Are there are any chances of saving a marriage after separation?
- How can I save my marriage after a separation?
- How should I get over a break up?
- I will be getting married soon. But very nervous. Should I sign on some divorce or seperation agreement?
- What are the signs after separation that reveals my marriage is worth saving?