Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Is cheating really part of a relationship?

I never understood why people cheat, let alone how they can do it. So, it really struck me when I read in a love tour testimonials that “couples really encounter cheating at least once in their entire relationship.” Does it really work that way? Is it really a part of the so-called love journey? Because I simply don’t get it at all. So do you just expect your significant other to cheat on you eventually because relationships really experience infidelity at least once? Someone clarify this for me.

Answers (2)

Xena69 said on
Once in there entire life. That is Wrong. Cheating is Infidelity. You take your vows when you get married. Then you cheat on your love one. That is Adultry.There is a missing link in mens DNA. They thinkits alright to cheat in there brains. Most of these men do not have Any respect for there wife. The sad story is the one who is getting cheating on knows what is going on. If you been with somone for a long time you know of his actions. Most men are Narcisist . Read up on that it fits like a glove. I been with mine for over 30 years. I should ofl left this toxix relationship a Long time ago. I do not have any where I can live to get out. My family will not help me they push it under the rug and are blind to it. So am am lost. I was wondering  why men have a long relationship but ruin it with infidelity. I would love to to see all men who cheat walk down the street wearing a big A on there shirt. So everyone will know he is a cheater. Good idea?  So I will try to get help Again from a professional doctor dealing with this. Xena69
xena16 said on
Cheating is wrong in a relationship of marriage. Your braking your Vows you took when you got married. Adultry!
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer