Unsure of my feelings about bf hiring a dating coach.
Last night my boyfriend and I were talking in bed and he let slip that while we were still dating, he actually enlisted a top foreign dating coach. He told me he only did it because he didn’t know how to act around me and what he should do to take the relationship to the next stage. I’m not quite sure how to feel about this; I don’t know why, but I kind of feel cheated in a way. If he was seeing a coach, does this mean he was seeing other girls while we were still dating at that time? I know it probably doesn’t matter anymore, seeing as we did end up together, but I just can’t help but feel like I was somewhat lied to.
Lostandconfused said on
I wouldn't be concerned about the other girls as much as that he didn't give you the chance to know him, but rather the him that the dating coach wanted you to see. You're right to feel betrayed. It also says something that he felt comfortable enough with you to tell you that, though. Are you married now? How long has it been since this occurred? In any event, you should address this issue. It's not old news to you, so it definitely matters. Explore it and find out if you can accept it.
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?