Things are better left unsaid
To be left hanging without any idea why someone have to leave is really heartbreaking. My fiance, or maybe ex-fiance, left me without knowing what his reason is. I met him in the capital while I was doing an international dating blog. We were alright, even being sweet to me the last time we met. I tried to talk to him, asking for reasons, but I received no answer. I tried to contact him with any means possible but still, I received zero response. They said things are better left unsaid. But I deserve an explanation! Please help me! How do I see him?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?