Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My husband takes dirty pics of me while I’m asleep or not paying attention. This freaks me out. Am I being unreasonable?

My husband takes dirty pics of me while I’m asleep or not paying attention. This freaks me out. Am I being unreasonable?

4 Answers

bunnyhabit Answered:

the issue here is trust, and a violation of trust. It must be a stressful and miserable life to live with someone whom you cannot trust to respect your boundaries and your decisions about your own body. And his responses to you enforces that point - he doesn't even think he did anything wrong. Which means he will likely continue to do so.This is psychological domestic violence and invasion of privacy. you should warn him that you will file a police report the next time he does this without your permission.

Songbird66 Answered:

I talked with him. He doesn’t think he’s in the wrong, but taking pics of my privates while I’m asleep is creepy. It traumatized me when I wake up and catch him doing it.

Inlawsos Answered:

I would try taking to him about how it makes you feel and hopefully he is able to understand your point of view.

Inlawsos Answered:

I don’t think you’re being unreasonable. Personally, it wouldn’t bother me but I get upset when my husband takes pics of me in my PJs or when I’m cleaning around the house and look messy so I totally understand not t wanting a picture of you being taken all the time. He may find it funny or thinks he is complimenting you somehow by doing this.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...