Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

My husband doesn't find me attractive anymore. Fix Relationship!

He Doesn’t REALLY Want the Perfect WomanHe Wants These 3 Things from You Instead… How much time do you spend trying to be the kind of woman you think men want? If you’re like most women, it’s a LOT.
You spend all this time making yourself look sexy and attractive.
All this time presenting yourself as fun, interesting, worldly, and not needy in the slightest.
You spend all this time showing him just how good you’d be for him… How amazing his future would be if he chose you as the woman by his side… And it doesn’t work.
It never works.
WHY? Why do you work so hard… And the guy in your life just takes you for granted, if he even notices you at all? It’s probably because he’s immature, right? He can’t recognize a good thing until it’s gone.
Or maybe… It’s because you’ve been doing all the work for him.

2 Answers

Vendela00 Answered:

Warning: If your spouse has dropped the "divorce" bombshell and does not wish to work on saving your marriage, then this might be the most important post you'll ever read! I have been there and done that, so I understand the feelings of loneliness and sadness that you are feeling. The depressed feelings that you are having are normal and are something that can overtake your life if you are not careful since you are basically standing there watching your family and the life that you have come to love slip through your fingers. Can I give you a tip? Take a look at the Save My Marriage Today program, and see if it's able to save your marriage. Link: https://savemymarriage.nabillionaire.com I did stall a bit on the first few days of having the Save My Marriage Today program since I was really uncertain of where to start, but once I dedicated myself to it, I immediately saw some improvements. The best part about the program is that the spouse does not have to agree to be on the program, this is something that you can do yourself. And you will find that the principles that are discussed in Save My Marriage Today are going to be something that you can use in other situations and relationships as well. And you will find that the guide is designed to be used in its entirety, or the person can pick and choose those sections that they are having problems with and just read these. As long as the person follows the advice that they are being given, they will find that it works. Good luck!

Purasilk Answered:

Here's what i'm trying https://rurl.us/l5iFz

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...