Can I ask her to unfollow her ex?
I’m worried about my girlfriend and her ex. They’re interacting a lot on Twitter and even say “I miss you” to each other. We don’t even do that. I’m just wondering if it’s okay with her to unfollow her ex or at least tone things down. I don’t want to sound controlling or overreacting but it really bothers me a lot. Although, they only met online in some new profiles love search, I still consider their relationship real. They had feelings for each other once, they could have feelings for each other again.
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?