Should I give up on a single mistake?
My girlfriend cheated on me with her officemate. I knew she was when she got to the shower one night and left her phone unlocked on the bed. Someone called, so I picked it up and answered the call. As soon as I did, the guy on the line called me baby which I presume was for my girlfriend. I was dumbfounded and left there speechless. My girlfriend got out of the shower room and was shocked when she saw me holding her phone. I asked her why. I asked her what did I do to deserve such. She only responded with a cry and said she was sorry but I didn’t know what to do anymore. I left without listening to her explanation. I know that everyone of us deserves a second chance, however, her mistake was inexcusable. She cheated on me and I can’t tolerate that. Am I being too hard on her? Do you think I should let her explain and get on with our relationship? But what if the same thing happens?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?