Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Our anniversary is coming. I need ideas!

I’m running out of ideas as to how to surprise my girlfriend on the day of our anniversary. My girlfriend used to put up a lot of effort in surprising me. She’s very sweet. She doesn’t mind being the one who takes effort in surprising me though she’s a lady. Don’t get me wrong. I do surprise her too but she does most of the time. She’s fond of surprises, that’s why. This time, I want to do the same thing for her. I want to make it up for her. I want to see her happy. But how? I want a unique surprise but I don’t have any idea of what I should do. How about Ukraine ski trip? Will that be romantic? I’m confused as to what to do now. Can you help me out with this? I badly need suggestions.

1 Answer

IdkWhy42 said on
Surprises don't always have to be huge for them to be special and romantic.  Have you thought of a more personal gift?  If you're the artistic type, you could make her something, like drawing/painting a picture of the two of you (it doesn't have to be that realistic.)  Think about some of her interests, for example, something I did for my fiance's birthday was that I put together a "movie night kit."  It was a box of popcorn, movie theatre candies, sodas, and DVDs of the first six Star Wars movies (he's a big fan.)  She would appreciate something sentimental like that, and acknowledge the effort and thought you put into it.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer