She’s a cheater but I can’t let her go.
My girlfriend had been cheating on me when we were still 3 months until we reached 7th. Even though she’s like that, I still don’t have the courage to let her go. My friends would always advise me to break up with her because she’s a liar and a cheater. However, I can’t let their plea happen. My friends started to ignore me. I know they only care; I just so love her and I know she loves me too. We’re turning 1 year by next month and I believe she had changed. I know she had even though some of my friends would come and tell me they saw my girlfriend on a foreign socials having fun meeting new people. Everyone of us can still change if we want to. For a long time, I have been choosing anyone’s happiness over mine. Is it wrong to choose my happiness and myself this time? I love her; what else can I do?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?