Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

How do you heal a broken heart?

My ex-boyfriend and I have been separated for 5 months now.
I can’t say I’ve moved on already since I’m still into him.
I miss his hugs, kisses, and care.
I thought he’s the one, not until I discovered him cheating with my best friend.
I thought the advices I’ve been reading on a love tour testimonials will help me get over him but it never worked out! How do you heal a broken heart? I want to start a new life!

3 Answers

Naturalist Answered:

Your heart is really looking for the love you stopped flowing to yourself when that relationship ended. Your heart is looking for you to see yourself in a bright light and love yourself instead of needing others to be the reason you allow yourself into feel love. How do you heal a broken heart? By realising that your heart could never be broken. The only thing that is missing is the clench you have put on the love that would naturally flow to it, from you

Roeshell Answered:

Hey,

Relax! Don't get carried away with your past.

And be happy that your family and friends are with you, supporting you in every realm of your life.

If you feel lost or are not able to move on, the best thing you can do here is connect to a therapist. The therapist will help you cope with feelings, problem solve and change behaviour patterns that may contribute to your symptoms.

LailaBen Answered:

If you feel for your girlfriend yet you should contact her. And tell her that you still for herself. Hope she might back again. :)

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...