Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

I accidentally unlocked my husband’s phone and saw some chat excerpts with his female colleague at work, hinting at a possible rendezvous. Should i confront him?

1.4k Views

I accidentally unlocked my husband’s phone and saw some chat excerpts with his female colleague at work, hinting at a possible rendezvous. Should i confront him?

5 Answers

Answered:

Confront him, if you can't openly know about it then he shouldn't be doing it. It's about trust in a relationship and when you don;t have that and start doubting your partner it eats away at the level of trust you have.

Answered:

We have people who always have secrets. Here is my friend often tells me how he spends his time https://sexoabudhabi.com/anal/ with you do not think I do not want to lead you to bad thoughts. It's just normal when there are secrets and intrigues

Answered:
Answered:

i think you should have more evidence before you accuse him of anything just follow up on their chat... at least if he his really cheating you will be able to confront him with strong facts.

Answered:

The first thing to look at is the identity of the colleague he’s been chatting with. If it’s someone you know well enough and trust, then I don’t believe it’s worth prying too much into it. The only time you should confront him and raise the red flag is if he doesn’t inform you before the said rendezvous is.

If the person he’s chatting with is someone you’ve heard of but don’t properly know, you should confront him around the time of the rendezvous’ occurrence. For example, if the said rendezvous is in a week and he doesn’t hint at it at least a day before, you should ask him about it.

If it’s someone whom your husband has dated in the past, you should confront him then and there. You deserve to know why your husband plans to meet her ex.

In the end, what it comes down to is the trust between you and your other half. If you have a well developed relationship he would tell you himself before engaging in the activity. The bond you share with him is also an important factor. If he doesn’t tell you, it means that there are problems in your relationships that you both need to work on.

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...