Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

I am attracted to my mother in law. I think she is attracted to me too. She is giving me some signals. Should i make a move?

2.2k Views

I am attracted to my mother in law. I think she is attracted to me too. She is giving me some signals. Should i make a move?

6 Answers

Answered:

WTF on so many levels no no no no. I am with an older man and thi si my greatest fear as him and my mum do get along and as our relationship has developed i ahve ebcome more and more unattraivtive due to lack of time, tireness and the fact that i don;t have time to buy anything to make myself feel better. You're looking at her because she's probably attraictive but this is so not ok and what an awful mother in law if she is giving you signals. You will absolutely demolish your wife forever if this happens and also devoid her of a mother.

menu

Sunbeam
Replied on Nov 01, 2018

No, don't do it! If you're not in love with your wife and have worked very hard at your marriage then if it fails then divorce 1st! You'll only ruin your wife, you've made your choice so you have to deal with your consequences! Thou shalt not commit adultery! Sunbeam

Answered:

How long do you think it will go unnoticed with your husband if you act on this belief? Are you willing to bet your marriage on this fling? If you have an argument with her all hell will break loose in your life. if you want a friend with benefits find someone foreign from your family and social circle to hook up with. Still dangerous for your marriage but much less than hooking your mother in law. Think long and hard before acting on this belief in your mind as your mother in law may freak out and demand her son divorce you immediately if not her desire as you believe.

Answered:

Make sure you not fall in love with her.

Answered:

I think it comes down to points of view of course -- but personally I wouldn't go in that direction, especially when you are just getting a sense and things are not clear. Maybe it's a good idea to have an open discussion with her first, from exactly what you feel, I know it sounds hard usually but honest talk is the biggest thing!:)

Answered:

NO! This is not a path you would like to travel down.

To begin with, if she is giving you signals, it means that you have a terrible person as a mother-in-law. The second possible school of thought is that you are misinterpreting her intentions big time!

Its okay to find someone attractive but having it in a relation that makes it incestious is an embarrassing feeling to be had. It’s not ‘empowering’ or ‘freeing’. Sure, there is no set definition of what is and isn’t incest, but if you resort to calling her a ‘mother’, it would be better for you to hold up the sanctity of the designation that you’ve given her.

It doesn’t matter what she feels but you as a daughter-in-law have a default responsibility of letting this feeling back to the dark depths from where it emerged and suppress it enough until its a bygone and forgotten thought. It is also better for you to stay away from her for the time-being as ignored feelings fade with time.

menu

Ksreenath85
Replied on Aug 05, 2018

Hello, I am a person who had sex with my mother in law couple of time.
she was not in a position to extract sex from her husband.
So she never demanded.
but gave me an impression that she need it.
She seems to be happy and fearful to be all the time.
or till now.
Trust me.
it is not as easy as what you think .
also may not as exiting as what you might think.
but just think that you helped some one who is in need

Answered:

Don't do that. Because she is like your mother. All the best!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...