Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Feeling suicidal after break up

Ever since my girlfriend left me I don’t feel like moving on with my life anymore. Every waking moment is just so exhausting. All I want to do is cry but it just hurts too much that no tears actually come out of my eyes. I feel like my heart is about to explode. Sleep is the only time that I don’t feel the pain but then I dream about her and it hurts again. She’s all I could think of the whole day. We still went to a Ukraine ski trip for our anniversary last month. Now, she’s gone. Where did I go wrong? What can I do better? Was I not enough? Maybe I’m not worth loving after all. Maybe my love wasn’t enough reason for her to stay. The thought of ending my life crossed my mind a lot of times already. What’s life without her?

Answers (2)

IdkWhy42 said on
How long have you two been broken up?  How many people (friends and family) have you seen since then?  It sounds like you've shut yourself off from the world, and as much as you want to do that, you need to get out and talk to people.
Allsinglesandmarried said on
So many times we think that without a particular person in our lives we can't live our normal life where as is not true. Do you know that someone is crushing on you because your uniqueness. You want to kill yourself because of someone that has moved on with her life? Break up in Relationship is bound to happen without prior notice to the other person. Idleness is one of reason why you are thinking of suicide. Loneliness is another reason why you are thinking about suicide. I will implore you to read this, it will help you to get back yourself and move on and be happy with your life. https://allsinglesandmarried.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-best-things-to-do-after-break-up-or.html?m=1
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer