Sign Up
Username must not be empty
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

What kind of legal recourse do I have for the house payment?

My wife and I have been separated for over a year.
We own a house that neither one of us is living in,Neither one of us can afford the payment on our own but she refuses to pay any of it even though it is in both our names.
Do I have any legal recourse? She will not even discuss it with me.

1 Answers

Rosy Andrews Answered:

She'd better find the nerve to talk to you about it, otherwise your house is on its way to becoming property of the bank.
There's a great article all about whether or not you can keep your house in a divorce . It's a legal guide written by professionals and I think you'll find it really helpful!

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...