I bumped into my ex at a foreign socials
I joined a foreign socials thinking that I’d meet a new woman who would make a difference in my life. Instead, I met and bumped into my ex who was one of the organizers of the event. It was very awkward but I’m so thankful that she did not make a big deal out of it. I reached out to her after the event and tried told her to keep the information down low. She told me that she understood where I’m coming from and that we should grab some coffee some time. I did not see this coming. Should I meet up with her?
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?