Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login
Asked by Last Updated:

Will I get pregnant by dry humping with no clothes on?

Hi! I'm a virgin and I just had dry sex / dry humping session with my boyfriend last night and we had no clothes or any condom on.
He cum on my stomach and I had just ended my period (like it was the last day).
So I'm wondering if there's any chances of me getting pregnant? I know he didn't cum on my entrance but I'm just afraid of his pre-cum during the session.
Also, I'm afraid of my menstruation cycle since I've read that some women are very fertile at their end of their periods.
I was thinking of getting a morning after pill later.
Hope to hear a reply and thank you!

4 Answers

Answered:

I kinda agree with Greyskies but not so vulgar! You need to get some serious sex education! I can't help but wonder, that since you're computer fluent enough to find this site, that you're jerking people here around! You found this site so you should know how to find appropriate sex education sites! Sunbeam

Answered:

dry humping means no ejactulation hence "dry". i am assuming he did not penetrate your vagina. did you wipe the sperm completely off your belly before standing up to avoid it from flowing down to your vagina? precum would only be an issue if he penetrated your vagina. why aren't you using any birth control protection? you are playing with fire. while the probability of impregnation is slim it is not impossible from your description. buy a home pregnancy tester at a drug store and test two weeks later or visit your gynecologist for testing to be 100% sure. dont have sex again without birth control protection of some sort preferably condom and birth control pills for surety.

Answered:

The person that answered this question is dumb as fu**k. First off I get that your inexperienced but you really need to look things up on google... you shouldn’t be messing around at all if you have no clue how babies are made.... you can only get pregnant if the he ejaculates(cums) in the vag... Seriously you need a life lesson... the fact that your even asking this is sad as f**k but just go ahead and get pregnant and add to our worlds growing population of shitty humans...

Answered:

Don't worry you won't...!! As ovulation period stars after 5-7 days of MC..

Write Your Answer

Please Wait Saving...