Girlfriend just confessed she's into girls
This might sound funny for some but surely, it isn’t funny to me. My girlfriend just told me that she is into girls. I thought this only happened in movies or something but I thought wrong. She said and I quote “I tried but I can’t pretend anymore.” I don’t know if I should be honored that she has chosen to try loving me or be insulted about the whole situation in general. I’m pretty sure my family would find this amusing. It seems like I have the worst luck when it comes to dating. Not only did I get screwed up by my ex-girlfriend from that Philippine wife tours, now I get dumped by my gay girlfriend. Can someone give me an advice about this?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?