Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

I'm sick but I don't want to go my gf's doctor

Okay, so my Philippine wife tours a lot with me and this year, our first stop is her home country, the Philippines. Some of her family lives in the province and we’re gonna visit them. Unfortunately, the weather made me sick (it’s rainy and then it gets sunny) and my girlfriend really wants me to get checked by a local “doctor” in their province. I really do not believe in alternative medicine. I’m not a fan of the use of herbs, prayers, oil, etc. I want to seek legit medical help from the hospital instead of approaching a shaman. I’m not really that sick but my gf wants to be sure of my health. Should I try it out? Has anybody tried seeing a quack doctor in the Philippines?  

1 Answer

Grayskies said on
Defiantly don’t believe in the prayers helping sickness but herbs and oils were here before all the doctors and pharmaceuticals. I’ve personally tried different things for colds flus somethings help better then drugs from doctors. Like my family says a doctor is just another backyard mechanic they may have all they’re books but most likely they’re going to prescribe you something that is damaging long term to your body! If your wife is bugging you about it go see him it’ll either work or it won’t but it won’t effect you forever plus if it don’t work out you then have the rights to rub it in her face that not everything she says and or wants you to do is right.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer