Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

My family is upset about me and my gf

After a year of being apart, my girlfriend and I decided to give it another try. We’re both very happy about it. I’m so thankful for my girlfriend for really loving me even though I have so many flaws as a boyfriend. Sadly, my family is not so happy about this. They think our relationship has become too toxic and us meeting in a marriage tour event makes it worse. My sisters and even my mother wish for us to separate for good but I’m not gonna let that happen. How can I make my family believe in my relationship? How can I convince them that my girlfriend and I are good for each other? Anybody in this type of situation? Thanks.

Answers (2)

mjvnzndt said on
Watch this vedio , watch it with you girlfriend ! Let me know what you think. God Bless https://youtu.be/LsqTZZUM--M
deepshika1 said on
First of all you need to make things better with your parents maybe just talking to them is the way to go.
Explain your situation and hear them out. And ask why they want you out of this relationship. You will then get a broader perspective on what is going on. If nothing helps, go to a therapist and talk it out over there.
Username
Username must not be empty
Password
Password must not be empty
Already have an account? Login

Post your answer