My job's keeping me away from her
I’m engaged to my asian girlfriend I met in a foreign date live some years ago. Our relationship seems to be perfect, we travel a lot, she visits me here in the States like twice a year. I couldn’t ask for more not until I became very busy with my work. My job’s keeping me away from her. She is really affected. We even came to the point where we fight through phone calls since I can’t give her enough time to spend with. I am hurting her so bad. And I want the same old things again. Please tell me, what should I do to cope up with her?
Post your answer
- What questions to answer before getting married?
- Is it true that after marriage love ends and married couples seek other relationships?
- Why long distnace relationships are so short lived?
- Does break up help in moving ahead in life?
- Love, relationships and even marriages - why are they all so complicated?