Lynda Spann, PhD, LMFT is known as one of the most sought after couples counselor in the Denver community. She is famous for helping couples like you reconnect and learn to communicate in a way that skyrockets your long-term security and happiness. And she does this fast, so you don’t have to commit to months and months of couples therapy.
Lynda is passionate about helping couples not just save their relationships and marriages, but to also thrive.
She has spent more than 20 years helping distressed couples find wildly successful solutions to their nagging and painful problems.
You can rest assured that Lynda has developed a proven system for helping couples resolve the toughest of issues. Even if there’s been infidelity.
Contact Lynda Spann today if:
- You’re experiencing the icy chill of disconnection
- One of you does’t feel “in love” anymore
- You don’t like how much you and your partner are fighting
- You’ve tried other couples therapists and they haven’t worked
- You want simple, fast solutions that could save you a lot of time and heartache
If you’ve got a thread of hope tugging at your heart, and you’re feeling courageous enough to give your relationship one last shot, call Lynda at (303) 223-4278.
Licensing & Certifications:
- License State: CO
- License Number: 366, received 1996
- PACT Level II, EMDR
Services Provided Via:
- In person
- Internet meeting
Working With Marriages for:
- 23 Year(s)
Free Phone Consultations?