Remarkable Father’s Day Quotes: Make This Father’s Day More Special
Father’s day is the celebration of fatherhood and male parenting. This day is celebrated globally to acknowledge the contribution that fathers make in their children’s lives.
We have some amazing father’s day quotes from daughters to their fathers on this day. Make it special and show your dad some love on this day.
1. “No matter how much I grow up, I will always be three things. The apple of my father’s eye, the reigning queen of my dad’s heart and daddy’s little girl.”
2. “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.”
– Jim Volvano
3. “A son is a son till he is taken by his wife, a daughter’s a daughter all her life.”
4. “One father is more than hundred schoolmasters.”
5. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.”
6. “The greatest gift I ever had came from God; I call him dad!
7. “To a father growing old, nothing is dearer than a daughter.”
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.