Funny Words of Wisdom for Bride and Groom for a Happy Marriage
Humour is something which has been associated with marriages since almost forever! Though it is a relationship of intense emotions and love, adding humor to it makes it all the more fun and amusing.
One of the best parts of marital life is the time period which follows right after marriage.
In this period, the newly-weds are bombarded with funny advice and are made a target of witty jokes. These are funny and sometimes get you on the floor laughing. But deep down in their core, they do carry a deeper meaning, despite being just a couple of nuggets that read funny marriage advice. These golden words for bride and groom will help you build a happy and fulfiling married life.
Funny words of wisdom for bride and groom
Important points in funny marriage advice help you make light of everyday peeves in a marriage. This lighter side of marriage should be taken as an amusing experience. Embracing funny marriage advice will go a long way in letting go of your pet peeves about your spouse and learning to be more accepting of each other’s quirks.
So, next time before you launch a tirade against your spouse’s idiosyncrasies that drive you up the wall, just remember to turn to funny marriage advice and go easy!
Following are some funny words of wisdom for bride and groom. These marriage words will help them a lot in keeping their relationship strong and their love alive!
- Remember men resemble tiled floors. Lay them the right first time, and you can spend years walking over them!
- Firstly, set the standard rules and decide who the boss is. And then do everything the wife says!
- Always make sure to tell your better half those three essential little words, ‘You’re correct dear’.
- A cheerful marriage involves give and take the Mr. gives, and the Mrs. only takes
- Remember the five rings of marriage:
- The engagement ring
- The wedding ring
- The suffering
- The torturing
- The enduring
- Whenever you’re wrong, take care of business and let it be known. At whatever point you’re correct, simply “SAY nothing!” As it’s been said a man who gives in when he isn’t right is a savvy man. A man who gives in when he is correct is hitched. As a married couple, you must imbibe the wisdom in these words of wisdom for bride and groom.
It is said that marriage is a 50/50 organization, yet any individual who trusts that unmistakably knows nothing about ladies or divisions! Remember this funny marriage advice and you will never find yourself tugging at your hair if you lovely lady acts like a boss lady and calls the shots on what movie to watch together when all you want to do is catch up with your friends for a beer.
Never be careless, watch out for those little indications in your relationship like in the event that you see that the milkman’s wearing your socks. Or the postman begins calling around on a Sunday. These funny words of wisdom for marriage will help you spot any red flags in your marriage and sever any ugly heads rearing in the marriage.
Mrs. Spouse, you should keep in mind an important piece of funny marriage advice that men resemble fine wines, they begin as grapes, and you must stamp on them until the point when they develop into something that you might want to have after supper. By fortuitous event, ladies too resemble a fine wine.
They begin crisp, fruity and inebriating to the psyche and then they turn full-bodied with age, and in the end, give you a part cerebral pain! This is a very important point in funny words of wisdom for bride and groom.
Funny words of wisdom for bride and groom- Tips for the bride
Following are the five points in funny words of wisdom for bride and groom which a woman is often given when she is looking for a husband! These words of wisdom for the bride will hold the lovely ladies in good stead for a long, long time!
As a piece of funny marriage advice for bride, get a man who
- A man who will treat you like a princess and always stand by your side.
- A man who will give you a lot of gifts and compliments.
- A man who will be by your side in times of trouble.
- A man who will make you happy and grant every request of yours.
And most importantly, as a crucial part of wedding words of wisdom, ensure that each man does not know the other ones’ names!
To make your marriage successful, follow the deeper hidden meaning in these funny words of wisdom for bride and groom. Also, when you both end up locking horns and don’t seem to agree to disagree, these useful pieces of funny marriage advice will diffuse the anger bubble and iron out differences in an amicable way. So, embrace these words of wisdom for marriage and enjoy the journey of marriage together.
Want to have a happier, healthier marriage?
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.