There are pickup lines, and there are romantic love quotes for her. It’s a thin line between the two, and they are both cringe-worthy looking outside the box. But a lot of men and women guarantee that it works. There are just a whole lot of other factors involved.
Cute romantic love quotes for her or candid I love you quotes for her may work when delivered by a guy she likes, but the same line will crash and burn when it comes from a total stranger.
Here are fifteen romantic Love Quotes for her that works wonders when you are trying to woo the girl of your dreams.
Romantic love quotes for her
1. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
– Dr. Seuss
That is one of the sweet romantic love quotes for her, and you just need to change it into the first-person perspective to make it seem like it’s coming from the heart.
2. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
Pablo Neruda is a poet, a communist, a former senator of chile, and a Nobel prize winner. I know that it doesn’t make sense that one of the most romantic love quotes for her comes from such a man.
3. “In all the years we spend together, I never once regretted the fact that I had chosen you and that you had chosen me as well.”
– Nicholas Sparks
Such short romantic love quotes for her is the work of an American romance novelist and screenwriter. If you are not familiar with his works, it includes The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, A Walk to Remember, Dear John, and The Best of Me.
4. “I want you forever, not just for tonight.”
This is one of the best romantic love quotes for her. A lot of women are anxious about what happens to a man after she gives her heart and her body to him. She gave herself to be closer to that person, not to complete his conquest and end the story.
If you remember the song by Shirelles, “Will, You Still Love Me Tomorrow.” Carole King and Amy Winehouse revived the song, but the story is still the same. The woman wants to know if the man will stay after she gave her everything to him.
Deep love quotes for her
5. “No one has ever been given more loving and unconditional support than I have given by you. I love you too”
This author is a bit hard to research. Not because he is a reclusive genius, but because his name is so common that Google can’t figure out who you’re looking for. But it doesn’t change the fact that this cute romantic quote for her hits the nail on the head (and heart).
6. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”
– Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
One of these two remarkable women wrote that romantic love quotes for her from the heart. It may sound weird, but they are teen sci-fi/fantasy genre writers and not Romance novelists.
Beautiful Creatures is a young adult novel that’s a supernatural gothic fantasy and is already adapted into a film.
The quote itself is simple, but one of the most effective romantic Love quotes for her. It is about how Love, true Love feels so overwhelming that it consumes our being. It makes us think that it will never change. That is until they get married.
7. “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love.”
One of the most timeless authors of all time, His quote is still alive 2500 years later. He wrote Oedipus Rex and Electra, which is admittedly a great Greek Tragedy play and sick porn at the same time.
Regarding the quote itself, There is not much to say. There are a lot of negative forces at work in this world, and Love, just Love is strong enough to balance it all and make the world a better place.
It’s not necessarily intimate Love, but it can be one of the most romantic love quotes for her if used correctly.
Beautiful love quotes for her
8. “Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time.”
– Haruki Murakami
This Japanese writer is one of the most prolific writers of modern times. His books Norwegian Wood and Kafka on the Shore, are a few examples of his well-received works.
The quote itself is best described in one line by Tom Cruise from the movie Jerry Maguire. “You complete me.” There are other romantic ways of saying it without the prolific writing of Murakami and the terrible acting of Mr. Cruise.
However, you can create something an original romantic quote for her and base it on this.
9. “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you … I could walk through my garden forever.”
– Alfred, Lord Tennyson
This quote from Baron Alfred Tennyson is a romantic quote for her that sounds so much like a pickup line. It’s highly doubtful that one of the greatest British poets of all time, and one who represents the culture of Victorian England, would resort to such things.
10. “He is not a lover who does not love forever.”
This quote throws light on the cornerstone of Love. Since time immemorial, people have had faith in eternal Love. This quote reaffirms the same.
11. “Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.”
Th author of this quote is unknown. But this quote makes you feel the charm of being in Love. When you are indeed in Love, you can’t have enough of that person. So, whatever they do and whenever you see them, it feels just the way it had when you fell in Love in the first place.
12. “I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.”
This is one of the inspirational love quotes for her that talks about every woman’s dream!
Every woman would want her man to take care of her emotions sensitively and treasure her feelings with deep Love and relentless affection.
Love forever quotes for her
13. “An eternity is forever, and forever with you would be a dream come true.”
This is one of the best love quotes for her from the heart by Daniel that can be used to propose your heartfelt feelings. This is something that you would like to say to your girl when you want her all your life.
14. “If water was a kiss, I’d send you the sea. If a hug was a leaf, I’d send you a tree. If love was forever, I’d send you eternity.”
This is again one of the beautiful love quotes for her. This quote talks about how much more you have to give to your loved one. It talks about your willingness to provide her with the best of everything in abundance.
15. “Love is the emblem of eternity; it confounds all notion of time: effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.”
–Madame de Stael
This quote is written by Madame de Stael, and it covers the concept of Love in entirety. Love is eternal, and when you immerse yourself in the infinite, you know no bounds of the end, and you remember nothing of how it started.
Also, watch this video to understand how to love and be loved.
All these romantic love quotes for her were written by some of the best romance writers throughout history. They are heartwarming, but it did not come from your heart to her.
If you genuinely want to say something sweet to the woman you love, you don’t need to be a world-renowned writer, just be honest and genuine. It is enough.
If you feel disconnected or frustrated about the state of your marriage but want to avoid separation and/or divorce, the marriage.com course meant for married couples is an excellent resource to help you overcome the most challenging aspects of being married.
Sylvia Smith loves to share insights on how couples can revitalize their love lives in and out of the bedroom. As a writer at Marriage.com, she is a big believer in living consciously and encourages couples to adopt this principle in their lives too. Sylvia believes that every couple can transform their relationship into a happier, healthier one by taking purposeful and wholehearted action.