1. What does your partner think about your opinions?
A. That they are important
B. Nothing special
C. That they don't matter
D. That they are stupid
2. Do you enjoy talking to people?
A. Very much
B. Yes, mostly
C. Not really
D. No, I think I am boring to listen to
3. Do you reveal personal information about yourself?
A. Yes, but only to people I can trust
B. Yes, if it's really necessary
D. No, because it makes me vulnerable
4. Do you avoid arguments with your partner?
A. No, they are a part of life and should be managed carefully
D. Yes, because I don't want them to get angry
5. Do you avoid speaking your mind?
A. Never, but I do it with diplomacy
D. Often, because I am afraid of being rejected
6. Do you change your opinion just to be in line with your partner?
A. No, I am not afraid to say what I think
B. I do compromise occasionally
C. Sometimes I do
D. All the time
7. Does your partner mock you when disclosing your fears?
8. Do you hide any secrets from your partner?
A. No, I would never do that
B. Just unimportant things like shopping sessions they don't need to know about
C. Just stupid things from my past
D. Yes, because I am afraid I might lose them
9. Who do you share your most intimate thoughts with?
A. My partner
B. My mother or father
C. My friends
D. No one really
10. How is your self-esteem?
A. At optimal levels
D. Very low