Couple Costume Ideas for Halloween
It’s that time of year again, the leaves are changing colors and Halloween pop up shops are at every corner. Here are some costume ideas to get you and your significant other thinking about how you’ll dress up. These are fun and if you have more to add please do so by adding comments below! Or share your past Halloween costumes that were a success. We’re going from conservative to extreme and suggesting some fun couple costume ideas.
1. Play on the same Team- Pick out your favorite sports team or sport and have some fun. Get creative, you can buy jerseys from your favorite teams and females can spice things up. Maybe shortening the jersey or knotting it up so it’s a little tighter and cuter.
2. Movie/TV Couples- There are so many cool onscreen couples from Bonnie & Clyde to Sandy & Danny from Grease. Find inspiration from some of your favorite movies and improvise to create fun and unique costumes. Other fun ones include Shrek & Fiona, Popeye & Olive Oil, the Flinstones, Homer and Marge Simpson, Han Solo & Princess Leia, Cleopatra & Mark Anthony, Blair & Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl…you get the picture.
3. Real Life Celeb Couples- These are always fun and every year I come across even cooler ones but what’s more fun than playing dress up of your fav celeb couples. Here are some fun ideas for this year: the Obamas, Brangelina, Victoria & David Beckham, Heidi & Spencer of The Hills, Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom, Jay-Z & Beyonce, Marilyn Monroe & JFK, Demi Moore & Ashton Kutcher, Rachel Zoe & Rodger Berman.
4. Get Scary- Ofcourse there are always couples that take the vibe of Halloween seriously by dressing up to scare. That’s cool too, here are some fun couple costumes if you’re looking to instill fear in Trick or Treaters: Avatars (from the movie), Vampire & Vampiress, Frankenstein & Bride of Frankenstein, Devil & Devil Temptress.
5. Superheroes- For couples who are into the whole comic book craze have some fun with some superhero garb. Superman & Superwoman, Batman & Catwoman, Iron Man & Iron Lady I could go on and on. These outfits are a little more higher budget as you’ll probably have to buy full on costumes, but the payoff in fun is worth it.